Price: Not fixed, for more information, contact me.
- No loading bar, so that means the loading in-game is instantly after selecting the character.
- Effects, sounds, gr2 models, maps, skills, mobs, motions, are now read just one time when the client start (runtime). The default method is loading them at each warp.
- The processor now is much optimized at loading, the new method just warps you in the specific coordinates (x, y), without loading anything in the background.
- playerSettingsModule.py (approx. 2000 lines) removed, everything is written in C++ and changed totally the struct for better customization, which means you can add easily new effects, sounds, emotions, characters, motions, skills, and others.
- Rewritten the whole method of caching things in a client in runtime, using a tool that’s doing everything for you.
- Fixed freeze/lag when you meet a new entity in the map for the first time,
- Entities synchronization of server-client and vice versa fixed.
- Ignoring the loading phase when you warp for the second time, the game will directly send you in the game phase.
- The gameplay itself it’s much performant.
There’re many big servers that already are using it and their players gave good feedback that the game runs smoother than before and is much faster.